Content creation is a major factor in any form of marketing – digital or traditional marketing.
Everything is content but not all contents convert. Conversion is the main focus for content creation and creativity is key.
“Who is in charge determines if a business idea is lucrative because your level of creativity and innovation goes a long way.”- Oghenetega Ajorundon (Tee Nigeria)
There are different types of contents. Note that the list below is non-exhaustive. We have,
- Blog posts
- Video content
- Landing pages
- Case studies
- White papers
- Press releases
Bonus Post: 5 Things To Avoid In Graphic Designing
When it comes to creating graphic contents, some things could go wrong.
- No alignment of elements. A graphics may lack alignment whereby elements lack proper placement and order. Elements include text, images etc.
- Too much colour. There is the possibility that a graphics may default in the use of too much colour. You can make use of the colour wheel for better use of colours.
- Jam-packed information. It is important to avoid the inclusion of too much information in one graphics. Summarize information and emphasize main point using the appropriate text formatting tools.
- No whitespace. There is a rule to acknowledge the need for whitespace in a design.
- No professional use of colours and contrast. A quack design may lack the employment of color psychology and contrasting.
To avoid creating an unattractive or quack design, hire a professional or gain the knowledge for yourself in this book: Design Like A Pro, where more faults and their solutions are provided.
Furthermore, there is need to know the right type of content to distribute per time. Develop a solid strategy to maintain focus and produce synergy. Also observe the rules of community on any distribution channel you choose to use.