Website design and management is important in online marketing. There is an unlimited provision of benefits one can get from owning a website.
For instance, would it be easier explaining all about your business with the word of mouth or to just refer them to your website?
What is a website?
A website is a group of web pages published and organised by an organisation to share her information.
For a website to function properly it must have the following:
- A domain name
- A host
- A responsive design
Importance Of A Website
- A website can pay for itself. As it automatically evangelise to prospective clients and converts them to customers. It has a lot of money-making potentials.
- A website reduces major management costs. For example, school fees invoices, result sheets can be easily printed out or viewed online by students/parents. Also, forums can be organised on a website.
- A website increases brand awareness and improves a brand reputation.
- Continuous accessibility to your business is important. A website runs 247.
- Easier marketing and distribution of information can be done on a website.
A good website must be responsive for users on any digital device to access. Also, a website should have fast-loading pages designed to improve website ranking in search results and for comfortable browsing by users. Slow-loading pages will discourage users.